Monday, September 8, 2014

Motivation Monday #6


Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Billy Graham

The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and 

grandchildren is not money or other material things

accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character 

and faith.

Naveen Jain

I believe our legacy will be defined by the accomplishments 

and fearless nature by which our daughters and sons take

on the global challenges we face. I also wonder if perhaps 

the most lasting expression of one's humility lies in our ability 

to foster and mentor our children.

Christine Gregoire

It is up to us to live up to the legacy that was left for us, and 

to leave a legacy that is worthy of our children and of future

generations.

Kevin Kostner

We stand our best chance of leaving a legacy to those who

want to learn, our children, by standing firm. In matters of 

style, hey, swing with the stream. But in matters of principle, 

you need to stand like a rock.

Jim Rohn
All good men and women must take responsibility to create legacies that will take the next generation to a level we could only imagine.

Shannon Alder
Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.

Benjamin Franklin
If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.

Kurek Ashley
The quality of your life will be determined by the quality of your contribution. When you work to imptrove the lives of others, your life improves automatically.

  Week 16 and still going, barely :O). I have a question for you and myself though. When you die (I hope we all live forever), what do you want people to say about you or what do you want them to remember?

  No matter if your 25 or 75, your family and friends will talk about you and carry on your memories. God forbid, if it all ended today, what would they remember or say about you? What would they write on your tombstone, or their heart, in their minds or would they wish they never knew you?


  For me after having my son, making sure he has everything he needs in life is all that matters to me now. I want him to be proud of being seen with me. I want him to feel proud when people mention his daddy. I want him to be able to say my daddy worked hard, made time for me, sacrificed for me, was always there and taught me what I needed to be successful in life. 

  The great thing for all of us is that as long as we have breathe in our lungs, then we still have a chance to make a difference. I don't want the last thing people remembered about me to be that I was a lazy person who was just content in life. Our name is all that we have and it's up to us right now how people we speak about you. 


  Work hard, play hard, love hard and treat others the way you want to be treated. You only get one chance at life so make the most it while you still can. Your not to old or young to achieve your dreams and goals. Your not to old or young try, change, make a difference, forgive, forget, or leave a mark. The only question is will you take the opportunity or squander it away. Today is the perfect day to start!


Thanks for reading. Please share on your facebook page and leave comments here.

Workout today:
Snatch 5 sets 

Next:
Back squats 3 sets 6 reps, 5 reps, 4 reps

Then:
30 reps 20 reps 10 reps
dead lift 225lbs, hand stand push ups, pistols

Have a good day people and go be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment