Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Testimony Tuesday#6

Proverbs 17:6

Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

Elle Macpherson

Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my

saviour. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. 

My children are gifts, they remind me of what's important.



Jaclyn Smith

After having children, life becomes about living beyond 

yourself; about being bigger and better.



Elizabeth Stone

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

Robert Brault

When you have brought up kids, there are memories you store directly in your tear ducts. 

Bill Cosby

Yes, having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.

Josh Billings

To bring up a child in the way he should go, travel that way yourself once in a while. 

  Well today I will introduce to you the best part of me and who helps keep me motivated to do the things I do everyday. This is my little guy Kian D'shaun Meriwether. 



 Kids are truly a blessing and if your fortunate enough to have kids then they are all that matters. They didn't ask to be here and it's our responsibility to make sure they have everything they need in life. We should pass on all the wisdom, knowledge we have and protect them. All we can do is be the best parents we can be, lead them down the right path and pray that God is with them and keeps them wherever they go.

  I hope everyone has a chance to experience it when your ready. I didn't have him the way I always planned but mistakes can be a blessing to. He has definitely affected the way I do and think about things and I'm thankful so much for him. I can't wait until me and him can be together again. He lives in Germany with his mother and I will move there permanently in December to be a proper father.



  So whatever your motivation, stay and be encouraged. Everyday is another opportunity to do good and erase the mistakes of the past. Yesterday is gone, today is a "present" and tomorrow isn't promised. Never take today or what you have for granted because someone didn't wake up. Be blessed and stay blessed!


Thanks for reading. Please share on your facebook page and leave comments here.

Workout today:
Bench press 4 sets 4 reps, 3 reps, 2 reps, 2 reps

Next:
Double over hand grip dead lift 3 sets 5 reps, 5 reps, as many as you can do.

Next:
10 min 
5 deadlift
5 Power cleans
5 Squats
5 Over head press
10 toes to bar

Do this as many times as you can in 10 minutes. Have fun and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment