Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Angels watching over us


Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ 

which strengtheneth me.

Napoleon Hill said:
"I bargained with life for a penny and life would pay no more, however, I begged at evening when I counted my scanty store; For life is a just employer he gives you what you ask but, once you have set the wages why, you must bear the task; I worked for a menial's hire only to learn dismayed that any wage I had asked of life, life would have willingly paid."
I've have been reading online about about other peoples struggles with working out and their weight. I joke around alot about what I can and can't do but deep down inside I know what I am and who's I am or who I belong to. 
For those of you who believe in Christ, God, Allah, Buddha, Mohammad, Energy, the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, monkey's, The secret, the trees or whatever, if you don't believe in yourself then nothing else matters. You have a purpose in life believe it or not and the world is yours for the taking. There are so many examples of people in history or even people you may know who have overcome so much to be the great people they are today. The term "great" is open to your own interpretation and what you feel is a great accomplishment is all that matters. 
I promise you that whatever you set your mind to, if you believe it, and work to obtain it then you will achieve it. The road will not be easy necessarily, your goals may change along the way and there will be road blocks or hurdles. You will have moments of doubt, your family and so called friends may even criticize you or doubt you. But that's what makes reaching your goals that much more fulfilling when you do. 

Plan your work and work your plan. Surround yourself with positive people, pray to your god for strength (if you have one, you can borrow mine because he's always there for me) and make it happen. If you need support then hit me up! Love and support are free...

Today's workout:
5 sets 3 reps bench press
I did:
3 reps 315lbs
3 reps 335lbs
3 reps 335lbs
3 reps 335lbs
3 reps 335lbs

The dead lift
3 sets 5 reps
I did:
5 reps 405lbs
5 reps 405lbs
5 reps 405lbs

Then row 2,000 meters as fast as you can.
I did 8:56.
If you try it then please post how you did and have a good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment