Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I will Pay it Forward




2 Corinthians 9:7

 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, 

so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for 

God loveth a cheerful giver.

Charles Dickens

“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of 

another.” 

Mother Teresa

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into 

giving.” 

  I have a new goal for the bucket list and that is to give back to Crossfit because Crossfit has given me so much to be thankful for. I have been able to get back in shape, establish a healthier lifestyle, make great new friends and finding new ways to enjoy life. I have said it 100 times but I hate working out but the Crossfit community makes it a lot easier for me to be consistent. So I pledge to help others and do my part.

I have started a donation page that will help me start this work faster at Crossfit Forward. If you can help sponsor $1.00 or just check out my diary of my journey, all is greatly appreciated and I thank you for your support and encouragement. I hope that through this we can change the lives of as many people as possible. Everyone needs someone sometimes and I'm just trying to do my part as so many have done for me.

Workout for today:
Establish 1 rep max for the snatch

Then we did:
The "Grace" workout - 30 clean & jerks 135lbs men/ 95lbs women
and if you want a tougher workout, increase the weight!

Right after:
500 meter row as fast as possible

Then as many Pull ups (buterfly, kipping whatever) as you can do

I did:
3:09 Grace (135lbs)
2:04 row
12 butterfly pull ups

Now you try and let me know how you did. Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment