Friday, July 18, 2014

Poem to my girlfriend

Man it's been so long since I've done this, I feel like a virgin again.
My head is right now and for you I'm in it to win
All we do is makeup to break up and I'm tired of these games
I know its my fault and I have only me to blame
I'm here now baby and my whole body is on swoll
Use me, abuse me, I'm under your complete control
Take me, break me and put me in anyone of your favorite positions
Today complete satisfaction is my only mission
Listen to my grunts and listen to my cries
Do you see the sweat and tears falling down from my eyes
Midol and maxi-pads can't take away the pain that I feel
Oh my god the ecstasy is just so unreal
We're pushing, we're pulling, up and down we're moving
The sweet love your making to my body has really got me grooving
The pace is to fast baby can we please slow it down
I know I know I didn't mean to disappoint but your beating me to the ground
One last pump, one last sigh 
oh my god what did you do to me, I feel like I'm going to die
As I lay here in my pool of sweat with my eyes rolled back into my head
Your all I will be thinking about tonight when I crawl into my bed
I'm committed to this and God as my witness
I will see you again on Monday my long lost love fitness.

Have a nice weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment