Friday, August 8, 2014

Battle Field





Everyday the battle begins and my only hope is that one day that  I'll win. Everyday you tell me that I'm fat and you even tell me that I'm not shit. How can you do this to me, when will this misery ever quit? I wander around endlessly hoping for some kind of validation, only to find there is nothing to take away all my frustration. I search deep into my soul, in the mirror I look into my eyes, talking to myself. Do you want to live or do you want to die. But that's the easy way out and I refuse to let the devil win. I'll put my fate in God's hands and I'll let him decide when it all ends. In my dreams I still hear your voice and your even clouding all my prayers, what will it take for you to realize that my life with you I will no more share.  You have betrayed me for so long and in you no more will I trust, the dreams I have for me now I will never let you kill or crush. God I come to you on my knees and in tears, please take away all my doubt and even all my fears. I surrender my life and ask that you show me the way. Make me the man you called me to be since the very first day. Help me take control of my life if you would be so kind. Help me take control of the negative voices in my mind!

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Mary Kay Ash
Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.

Joyce Meyer
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.

Buddha

The mind is everything. What you think you become.



Today's workout:
6 sets - 2 reps Snatches

Then:
6 sets - 3 reps 3 second pause squats (go down and stay down 3 seconds then come up) followed by as many strict pull-ups you can do. Complete all in 2 minutes

I did:

3 reps 335lbs / 3 pull-ups
3 reps 335lbs / 3 pull-ups
3 reps 335lbs / 3 pull-ups
3 reps 335lbs / 3 pull-ups
3 reps 335lbs / 3 pull-ups
3 reps 335lbs / 3 pull-ups

Then:
Row as fast as you can for :20 seconds then 10 second rest - 8x's
When 8 rounds complete 2 minute rest. Then:
Burpees as many as you can do for :20 seconds then rest for 10 seconds. - 8x's
When 8 rounds complete 2 minute rest. Then:
Kettle bell swings as many as you can do for :20 seconds then 10 second rest. 8 rounds then finally finished.

Here is a little achievement from Thursday. 660lbs yoke walk 25 yds. Have a great weekend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment