Friday, August 22, 2014

Finally Friday

  


Good morning all. I won't bore you today with my ramblings but instead will give you a gift. I guarantee that the genius that this man will drop on you will change your life from this day forward if you will open up your heart and mind! If the first 7 minutes doesn't compel you to watch more than tell me I'm an idiot and I won't post anything ever again! This man was before his time and will be a blessing to you as he has been to millions already! Please take the weekend to study and enjoy this and share this post with others. Love you all and have a GREAT WEEKEND! Oh and there was a workout today :O) Do that then enjoy the message.



Workout today:
2 snatchs 70% of max 5 rounds on 2 minute cycle


Next:
5 sets 3 sec pause back squats 2 minute cycle

I did:
385lbs - 3 reps
385lbs - 3 reps
385lbs - 3 reps
385lbs - 2 reps
no lift - worn out

Next:
5 min clean and jerk, 4 min jump over bar burpees, 3 min pull ups, 2 min kettle bell swings, 1 min muscle ups.

Enjoy the torture guys and have a great weekend. Please share the diary and leave comments here. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment