Friday, August 1, 2014

Don't try, Do it!


Blood of my blood
Blood of my flesh
Flesh is the future 
Future is the test
Test of self
Self is a state of mind
Mind of matters
Matter that Blind
Blind yet you see
See what I feel
Feel what is know
Know what is real
Real yet so fake
Fake to no end
End all the sadness
Sadness from within
Within cumulus clouds
Clouds that rain
Rain that batters
Batters the brain
Brain filled with knowledge
Knowledge is the key
Keys open doors
Doors slammed shut to you and me
Me the variable factor
Factors I control
Control is unattainable
Unattainable another excuse for can't or no
No is just a excuse
Excuse not to try
Try until you succeed
Succeed until you die
Die with a sense of honor
Honor equals pride
Pride can be eternal
Eternal will be I

Todays workout:
1 rep max on bench press and deadlift

I did:
1 rep 385lbs

1 rep 495lbs (no straps or back brace)

Anyway next:
"Diane" workout 21-15-9 Deadlift 225lbs men/ 155lbs ladies and Hand stand push-ups

I'm to fat to do hand stand push ups so I did 60lbs dumbbells standing push press in 4:18. Now you try and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment