Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wisdom Wednesday #2



Proverbs 8:11

For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Socrates

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Swami Vivekananda

We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care 

about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; 

they travel far.

Lucille Ball

I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things 

I haven't done.



  All I can say is this has been an awesome journey so far. 

I'm hungry as hell, losing weight, getting in shape and 

making life long friends. Not only that but I'm learning alot 

about training, fitness and about myself. I haven't been this

comitted to anything in a long time and it feels good. You 

truly can achieve anything you put your mind to.


 Never stop learning. Once you think you know it all then 

you might as well be dead. The world has so much to offer! 

Slow down and take a look around sometime. 


Todays workout:

Snatch+hang snatch+over head squat



I can't do this movement yet so stay tuned :O)

Next:
5 sets Fronts squats 3-5 reps and in between double unders

I did:
315lbs - 5 reps / I suck at double unders right now but its coming!
315lbs - 5 reps 
315lbs - 5 reps 
315lbs - 4 reps 
315lbs - 4 reps 

Next:
1000 meter run or row then 21 reps - 15 reps - 9 reps of over head squats and if your like me who can't do that, then modify it with front squats 105lbs men/70lbs women, and toes to bar or knees to gut. Must complete all in 12 minutes! I did 135lbs front squats and ya I know I'm a little slow and can't count. I did 25 on the first set :O) I can only do so much at one time. Counting and working out isn't one of them! 

Well you try it and let me know how you did. Have a great day. Hope these posts are helping someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment