Monday, August 25, 2014

Motivation Monday #4



  So Crossfit Forward which is my home gym represented and killed it this weekend at RVA super fit competition.  Here are some highlights of the competition where buttman crushed his double unders with his beast partner Corinna. There was also Justin and Chris killing it as well, Carrie and her brother Tommy, Starr and Jesika. And if there were others that competed from my gym then I apologize that I didn't acknowledge them. I had to work so I couldn't come out and support in body but I was there in spirit.

  And this one takes the cake! How is Matt who was judging that day, who also trains at my gym and is a beast by the way and married to the lovely Starr (sorry guys), going to tell Buttman during the competition that the Cardinals are going to win the Pennant! Really? 


Here is some video from the event:



  So if you aren't training somewhere where you have great athletes and cool people then you need to switch gyms. Money isn't everything and if you are getting results and making life long friends like this, then can you really put a price on that??? Don't knock it until you try iy. Great job by everyone again. NEXT UP FESTIVUS! Crossfit Forward is taking over!

  No videos today because all the people above deserve all the attention. Great job again and you give us all something to aspire for! 

Dedication


Workout today:
2 cleans + 2 Jerks at 70% of max

Then:
High back squats 10-8-6 reps

I did:
385lbs - 10 reps
405lbs - 8 reps
405lbs - 5 reps

Then:
Thrusters, burpee over bar, pull-ups (2,4,6,8,10.....) as many rounds as you can do in 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment